Thursday, November 3, 2016

Blah



As the afternoon drew to a close today I started to get very tired, headachy, and just plain feeling blah. I haven't been sleeping very well over the last couple of nights. I just can not shut off my mind and when I finally do, well, I might sleep for an hour or two before waking up again.

I really think my get up and go has more or less got up and gone.

Off to have a lovely hot bath, and then a cup of Sleepytime Tea before hitting my bed.

Hopefully I will have more to share with all of you tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried writing down one worry, perhaps with a solution, putting it in an envelope and sealing it before bed? Perhaps your mind will then register it as a "closed" topic and relax a little! I used to do my office to do list before bed and that stopped me waking up and trying to remember all the stuff I had to do the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, so sorry you aren't feeling very good. Nearly all our family has been thru colds and chest troubles..that time of year, I guess.
    Feel better soon, sister friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon and have plenty of rest.
    xx

    ReplyDelete