Monday, November 7, 2016

Menu Monday

Wow, I just can not believe we are into the second week of November. It has been amazingly nice for this time of year here. Usually by this time we are battling below freezing temperatures and are bundled up into winter coats, toques, and mitts. We are not running around in light jackets or no jackets at all.

Here is my menu for this week. As usual I will be taking care of using up everything I possibly can.

Monday

The last package of leftover roast beef from the fridge freezer. I want to try something new so will be pulling out the leftover cookbooks very shortly.

Tuesday

The leftover chicken from Sunday. Once again the leftover cookbooks will be put to good use in finding a new recipe to try. Serving whatever I find with a tossed salad to use up some greens.

Wednesday

Clean out the fridge smorg. Pretty sure there will be leftovers from Monday and Tuesday.

Thursday

The last of the hotdogs, served with beans (must get those on the go tomorrow, adding it to the list right now) and the leftover salad from Tuesday.

Friday

Some of Harvey's fish fillets. I will make fries, and coleslaw to have with them.

Saturday

Hamburgers, hash brown patties, and either leftover coleslaw or green beans.

Sunday

Roast ham, rice, peas and carrots and sliced raw veggies if no coleslaw left.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment: