Wednesday, November 30, 2016

How Did I Do..............


Time to see how well I did on those goals I set for myself each month.

1.  Remove window air conditioning unit and store it for the winter.  Done.

2.  Continue project declutter. Done.

3.  I would like to have 20 no spend days this month.  I actually ended the month with 21 no spend days.

4.  Continue with fabric use it up. This is to replace a few items and add some colour to my fall/winter wardrobe.  My sewing mojo seemed to disappear this month so while items have been cut out, thus using up fabric... No sewing so no replacing of items or adding colour.

5.  Finish Christmas shopping and gift making.  Christmas shopping is done and until I find out who I will be secret Santa to, the making of gifts is done as well.

6.  Continue my early morning walks (usually 16 blocks) and my 8 block afternoon walk as long as the weather cooperates.  Up until the past couple of days I have been continuing my daily walks. Now we have about 15" of snow on the ground with more in the forecast. I think my daily walks from now on will just be walking to the community post box each day.

Project declutter continued this month. I managed to recycle, give away, or otherwise remove another 59 items from the house. This brings my total for the year to 997 fewer items in the house. It looks like I might just make the 1000 items decluttered this year.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Great progress Jackie, especially with the decluttering. Are you feeling the difference in your home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done well this month.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 inches of snow...???? brrrrrr....
    you did very well in Nov. I wish I had got busy and made some gifts..maybe next year....and how is your basement coming along?

    ReplyDelete