Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mid Month Update

Well time to see how well I am doing at this the halfway point of the month.

1.  Remove window air conditioning unit and store it for the winter.  Done

2.  Continue project declutter.  On going, as of today another 42 items have left the building.

3.  I would like to have 20 no spend days this month.  Today is the 10th no spend day this month.

4.  Continue with fabric use it up. This is to replace a few items and add some colour to my fall/winter wardrobe.  Well my sewing urge seems to have taken a break. I do have some of the tops cut out though.

5.  Finish Christmas shopping and gift making.  Gift making is finished and I only have 2 more small gifts to buy.

6.  Continue my early morning walks (usually 16 blocks) and my 8 block afternoon walk as long as the weather cooperates.  I have been doing my early morning walks still (yea for the lovely weather we have had) and most afternoons have walked the 8 blocks as well.

So really I am not doing too badly. I hope to finish number 5 at the end of the week when I go shopping (combining errands to save wear and tear on the vehicle). I have even gotten Harvey motivated to get some more of his winter preparations done. Windows are nice and clean, the box is out to cover the other built in air conditioner and he has covered items outside with a tarp. Hopefully all will be done before the first snow flies.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



2 comments:

  1. I like to tick things off a list as they are completed, the trouble is that I often replace a task done with 2 more to do. I am decluttering steadily, 3 more items to go tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do much the same, so I started an extra cleaning list and that is where all the extra cleaning and straightening chores go. Seems to help having one list that is things I put off doing, and one that I use to get things I put off done.

    My goal list is a mix of things that I love to do, and things that I have promised to do for a very long time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete