Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Goal Update and New Goals for November

First off an update on how my goals went for the month of October.

1. Finish projects.  Finished.

2. Finish 2 Christmas gifts.  I finished three gifts this month.

3.  17 no spend day.  I reached 20 no spend days so far this month, exceeding my goal for this month.

4.  Continue with project declutter.  This is a work in progress, I seem to rid my home of a bit of clutter every week.

5.  Put garden to bed.  Done.

6.  Use up some more of my fabric stash.  Used up two pieces and have several others out and ready to use up this month.

All in all a good month for getting goals accomplished.

This month I managed to either remove, or recycle another 71 items. This brings my total to 938 for the year so far.

Now on to my goals for this month.

1.  Remove window air conditioning unit and store it for the winter.

2.  Continue project declutter.

3.  I would like to have 20 no spend days this month.

4.  Continue with fabric use it up. This is to replace a few items and add some colour to my fall/winter wardrobe.

5.  Finish Christmas shopping and gift making.

6.  Continue my early morning walks (usually 16 blocks) and my 8 block afternoon walk as long as the weather cooperates.

So there they are. I do hope I can do as well this month as last month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment