Friday, November 4, 2016

Frugal Friday

I am still feeling blah, but I pushed through until later this afternoon when I laid down for a bit of a nap. I think I slept for about an hour and then since I was still feeling slightly off decided that instead of making the salmon patties (I will save those for another evening) I would warm up the leftover pork stir fry, make some rice and serve that up. Saved time, used up leftovers, and Harvey really enjoyed the meal. He loves a good stir fry.

My frugal 5 for this week are as follows.

1.  Hanging up clothes on the lines downstairs since it has either rained or been cloudy and cold on the day I washed.

2.  Using up leftovers for newly fashioned meals and then either using up those leftovers in other meals or packaging them for Kris.

3.  Cut out a top out of some leftover fabric. Only teeny tiny scraps left.

4.  Curtains open for the last few days to take advantage of the sun and it's solar effects. The curtains are closed when the sun goes down.

5.  Used a $10.00 coupon off of a $100.00 shop. This is the first time I have been lucky enough to get one of these coupons.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: