Friday, November 4, 2016
My frugal 5 for this week are as follows.
1. Hanging up clothes on the lines downstairs since it has either rained or been cloudy and cold on the day I washed.
2. Using up leftovers for newly fashioned meals and then either using up those leftovers in other meals or packaging them for Kris.
3. Cut out a top out of some leftover fabric. Only teeny tiny scraps left.
4. Curtains open for the last few days to take advantage of the sun and it's solar effects. The curtains are closed when the sun goes down.
5. Used a $10.00 coupon off of a $100.00 shop. This is the first time I have been lucky enough to get one of these coupons.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.