Monday, June 12, 2023

Menu Monday

 


Getting closer to the time that we head out for our vacation, just a few weeks away. This means trying to clear out the fridge as much as humanly possible. Most meals over the next couple of weeks will see me clearing things out. 


Monday 

BBQ hotdogs, leftover baked beans, and I used up the cabbage making coleslaw.


Tuesday 

Stir fry using up the thinly sliced beef that I froze a bit ago. I will be able to use up lots of veggies in this. Will be serving it over rice.


Wednesday

Using up the tuna pasta salad that I made on Sunday.


Thursday

Leftover stir fry served over more rice.


Friday

The last of the perogies served with onions, melted butter and sour cream.


Saturday

The last of the pulled pork with raw veggies for a side.


Sunday

Beef roast, roasted potatoes and carrots. I might add onions and peppers to this as well. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


6 comments:

  1. Some tasty meals there Jackie ... good on you. And a vacation to look forward to - how wonderful. Wishing you a great week Jackie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, I had trouble accessing your blog this morning, but it seems fine now. I sent you an email which you may or may not get. Anyhoo....I picked some lovely Honeysuckle this morning, just kissed by the rain. I would be happy to dehydrate it and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to live in the clean out the fridge stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menus are always inspiring - I find it impossible to come up with anything new these days. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a blast on your vacation, making memories. Take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your 'clean out the fridge' posts. A great way to not waste and the menu looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete