Monday, June 19, 2023

Menu Monday

 


My goodness the weeks go by very quickly lately. This is something I just can't seem to get used to.


Monday

Sweet and Sour Ribs, rice and sliced cucumbers with drip.


Tuesday

Leftover roast beef from Sunday's supper. I think I will be making a kind of stroganoff and serve it over noodles. The remaining sliced cucumbers will be the side.


Wednesday

The leftover ribs and rice. I will probably make corn to go along with it.


Thursday

The leftovers from Tuesday but instead of noodles I will make mashed potatoes and serve with a side of peas.


Friday

Maple glazed salmon fillets (perhaps done on the smoker) along with tinfoil potatoes and a salad.


Saturday

BBQ Chicken Breasts and potato salad and the remains of whatever type of veggie salad that is left.


Sunday

Our usual Sunday roast meal. This time chicken along with the remains of the potato salad and green beans.


I was going to make chili, but I think I will do so next week (well unless there isn't enough of the leftover beef stroganoff).


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

5 comments:

  1. What is "drip"? I'm always looking for new ideas to serve. We tend to do cucumber salat with sour cream and dill

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your meal plans sound so, so delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete