Monday, June 10, 2024

Menu Monday

 


What are we going to eat this week?


Monday

Baked spaghetti using the leftovers from Saturday. I have also made a marinated salad.


Tuesday

Leftover Brisket, the leftover salad from Monday and probably some mashed potatoes.


Wednesday

Leftovers from Monday. I am not sure if I will have salad fixings, but I should be able to rustle up some raw veggies and dip.


Thursday

Soup and sandwiches. Pretty sure I will try and make some salmon sandwiches.


Friday

Tuna Casserole, and probably some mixed veggies.


Saturday

Hotdogs, baked beans and probably pasta.


Sunday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots.


I still have some meat sauce leftover (must have made a bit too much) so I will put it in a container and freeze it for use later on. No waste going on in this house as the cost of groceries is just way too high not to use every little bit up.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

3 comments: