Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Ramblings

 

Not so much a post about thoughts and various ramblings. Instead we assembled the loom today. It went together very easily, the directions were pretty good, except in one place. But Harvey figured it out. 


So here is the monster that I purchased.


A rather large monster, that will probably draw me in for a number of months. I know I will need to make some strict guidelines so that I can get my other projects done as well.

Most of today I have spent knitting mitts and watching warping videos. I am hoping to get it warped tomorrow (which from the looks of it will take quite awhile). Weaving will start on Tuesday for a couple of hours hopefully.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you over at Cheryl's blog. There are a number of weavers in our fiber guild. I've never tried it myself. Watching one of the men spend hours warping made me think twice. I also don't need another rabbit hole er hobby. ~smile~ I already knit, crochet, sew, and cross stitch. Lately it's been mostly knitting socks and sewing project bags.
    Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. That looks amazing and I can't wait to see what you make with it. Good luck with the warping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a whopper. You'll be able to make some good sized pieces with that. I'm excited to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a large piece of equipment. Good luck with the setup and enjoy the weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness me, I can see a whole new area of interest opening up for you. Cant quite remember, did you say you had done weaving previously?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness - that loom is a whole lot bigger than I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete