Monday, January 21, 2013

Baby It's Cold Out There!!!

While yesterday was cold, today was bitterly cold. This is the temperature I woke up to this morning.
Yep, this thermometer, in a fairly sheltered spot, showed -30 C this morning. With the wind chill it felt like -43 C. Pretty darn cold and the coldest day we have had this winter.

The type of day that you stay in and get a bit of work done around the house.

So along with the usual Monday chores I managed to tidy up a couple of cupboards. The biggest job was the pantry.

Now if I can just keep it looking like this!!! Still have a few cupboards to work on, but tomorrow is still supposed to be a bit frosty so I know what I will be spending the morning on. As well as cleaning up the mess around the computer desk.

One good thing about this weather is that I am not wanting to get out and do recreational shopping. I am really trying hard to cut spending down as our power and gas bill is going to be horrendous for the next few months.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, that would be a record-breaking temperature in my city!
    Right now, it's been around -16C here

    ReplyDelete