Friday, January 18, 2013

Starting A Project

Today I started a project for our Girl Guide troop here in the city.

I hope they like how it is turning out.

The girls are making ponchos and on the pocket I have been asked to embroider the names. Under the name they are going to stencil a Trefoil. It took me awhile to figure out how big and how to embroider the letters on my machine, but I now have 6 of the 27 done.

It is something I can do for an organization that gave me so very much while I was a leader.

It is also something I can do sitting down as I still am running out of steam so very easily. Coughing and such does not seem to bother how the finished project comes out.

I have also stepped back from the church musical. I just don't think that I will be up to it this year.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, sister friend,
    I do hope you are feeling much better. So far, Mr. Sweet and I have missed the colds and flu of the season. We wash our hands so many times during the day that they are almost raw. :(

    The girls will LOVE their name on their ponchos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still coughing away here BJ, but at least the cough is loose and seems to be staying that way. Be very happy you have missed this, not nice at all.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice project! (and as a former Girl Scout, I thank you for doing that.)

    ReplyDelete