Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sickness Hits Me Big Time

The past week and a half I have been trying to fight off some kind of infection. Didn't happen! I kept telling myself that I did not have time to be sick..... That didn't work either. I even worked 4 days over the past two weeks in the school system. Hmmm, wonder why I couldn't fight it off, perhaps I was too busy trying to convince myself that I wasn't as sick as I am.

Tonight I was supposed to go to a meeting, well I phoned our priest and said I wouldn't be there. I have to get over this cold and if it means staying in more so be it.

This month I have had quite a few no spend days. That puts money back in my pocket, and helps our bottom line to no end. A good thing as we are helping out our youngest with a bit of a problem he has.

Tomorrow I will have a bit more money coming in as I have to do a mystery shop. My first, and I hope it goes well enough and I do a good enough job that I get more of these. Stay tuned, I will let you all know how it goes.



Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment