Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Project Finished and Another Started


Well, I got the baby afghan done!! This is in one of my challenges for this year. I challenged myself not to buy any more yarn and to finish some UFP's. This is the first one for the year. I made it with small balls of yarn from other baby projects and so it cost me very little to make (other than time). I managed to clear out the small balls of leftover yellow and green. Didn't quite use up all the pink, but I am very sure I will be able to figure out something to do with the small ball I have left. Perhaps some baby mittens!



This is another unfinished project. I was going to knit the men in my life sweaters for Christmas. Time got away from me and the pattern I had picked was not my favorite. I struggled with the first sweater for weeks and ended up ripping it back and finding a new pattern.

Now I plan on making Harvey, Kurt, and Kris sweaters for Easter. My evenings will be spent working on them. This is the first of the three, a lovely navy blue for Kris.

I am enjoying getting things off my white board, and looking forward to adding new projects to the list!!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment