Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mission Accomplished

We are really in the deep freeze here for the next couple of days and thanks to another blogger (Thanks Deb from Homespun Living for the great idea) who defrosted her freezer during a cold snap I decided to give it a try.

Boy this worked like a charm. I now have a nicely cleaned and organized freezer and Harvey thought it was the neatest way to accomplish this task.

The only thing I didn't like about it was...... I found a few items that had gotten away from me for, oh, about 3 years. How on earth did that happen!!!

I found some lovely borscht and decided that instead of the stir fry, supper tonight would be using up this frozen goodness before those containers got away on me.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment