Sunday, January 27, 2013

Menu Plans for the Upcoming Week

Time for me to post my menu plans for the upcoming week once again. Seems like these days arrive faster and faster each week.

Sunday

Ham, rice, and yellow beans

Monday

Leftover ribs that I froze a couple of weeks back, leftover rice and peas

Tuesday

Spaghetti, meat sauce, and a salad

Wednesday

Pork stir fry over some type of pasta (I am thinking rotini)

Thursday

Baked spaghetti and the leftover salad

Friday

German noodles and fried eggs, smothered in fried onions

Saturday

I think that Harvey plans on buying Kentucky Fried Chicken, however if this does not come to pass and since Kris will hopefully be home I just might make a huge stew (lots of leftovers and hopefully enough for Kris to take some back with him).

Everybody have a wonderful evening. I am off to work on some knitting.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment