Friday, May 20, 2016
1. I am afraid when I buy flowers for the spring planting I go a bit overboard most years. This year I made a list and kept to the list. I bought more inexpensive plants, fewer plants that cost a great deal so I hope to be under budget for a change. Will let you know at the end of the month when I tally everything.
2. Baked bread again this week. Only twice, but only used a loaf I bought once.
3. Made a grocery list that took advantage of items that were on sale.
4. All laundry dried on the lines outside.
5. Air conditioning off as much as possible and when on turned a bit lower.
No pictures of the garden tonight. Hopefully some tomorrow. We have been busy tidying areas of the yard up today. Making things look pretty.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.