In The Land of The Living Skies II
Friday, May 27, 2016
1. Packed my lunch for work.
2. Had 5 no spend days over the past week (since I posted last Friday).
3. Used up all the leftovers in the fridge for meals this week. Nothing got tossed at all.
4. Rained Wednesday, Thursday and off and on today so the water barrel is full, the grass got nicely watered, and the car got a free wash.
5. Got a free sample kcup in the mail.
Tomorrow we are heading to Regina. We will visit Kris, do a stock up shop, and perhaps find me a new bread maker.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
May 28, 2016 at 6:29 AM
A good solid frugal week, Jackie.
Post Comments (Atom)