Sunday, May 1, 2016
Monthly Goal and Decluttering Update
1. Finish knitting the lace wrap. Done
2. Sew quilt top. Make more quilt blocks if necessary. Done
3. Try for 14 no spend days this month. Made 16 no spend days this month
4. Go through hall closet and declutter. Done, Hubby even went through his coats and such.
5 Move spring/summer wardrobe in and winter wardrobe out of closets and drawers. Done.
Now on to the month of May.
2. Work on rug (finish it if possible).
3. Finish off some knitting projects (knitted hoods need sewing up and one needs the hood knitted).
4. Knit two pairs of socks for myself.
5. Cut out three skirt patterns.
6. Cut out 4 top patterns.
7. Try for 18 no spend days this month (could be tricky as it is plant buying time).
Hopefully these will all be finished quickly as I want to start on Christmas gifts next month.
Project declutter is continuing.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.