Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Thrifty Tuesday And Updates
Meat was packaged for the freezer. Sandwich meat packaged up as well and frozen.
I have also been stretching meals a bit more than usual. Today a small amount of leftover chili was stretched by serving it over pasta. There is even a bit left for my clean out the fridge meal tomorrow.
Now on to my updates.
Not quite, I am still trying to find a large enough space to sandwich it.... I have a feeling that I may end up trying to do so on the deck.
2. Work on rug (finish it if possible). Done. Not finished but I am working on it.
3. Finish off some knitting projects (knitted hoods need sewing up and one needs the hood knitted). Done.
4. Knit two pairs of socks for myself. Done.
5. Cut out three skirt patterns. Done.
6. Cut out 4 top patterns. Done.
7. Try for 18 no spend days this month (could be tricky as it is plant buying time). Done, in fact I actually reached 22 no spend days this month. Combining errands and keeping busy around the house seems to be working well for me.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.