Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Ramblings

We finally had a break in the weather and I could actually take my two walks today. It was lovely. However we will be back to rain tomorrow, just hoping it holds off long enough to get my laundry all line dried. Guess I will have to wait and see.

I promised you some pictures of my fabric haul. I only picked up four different fabrics, but enough of a challenge to me to get them made up into something perfect for wearing this summer. These will add a lovely spot of colour to my wardrobe.

The green, blue and orange patterned fabric will become a pretty tunic, and the blue fabric will be either a longer length skirt or a pair of capris (and hopefully a pair of shorts).

The light blue knit will become a long skirt. I love how knit fabric drapes and hides a multitude of flaws. The tie dye fabric will become a sleeveless dress.

I managed to package up all the meat and bread products we bought yesterday this morning before Mass. They are now residing in the freezers.

The buns made into packages of 6.

The meat made into meal sized packages. Well except for the roasts, I always want leftovers to make new meals with. I didn't buy any chicken or ground meat and the smoked sausage and ham steaks had already been put away before I remembered to take a picture.

Hopefully tomorrow Harvey will slice up the slabs of bacon and the sandwich meat.

I also bought coffee, some cleaning products, and canned goods that I managed to get into the pantry last night.

Freezers will be well stocked for the summer.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment