Monday, May 2, 2016

Menu Monday

Already been changes this week and the ink not even dry on my monthly menu plan. Oh well, things will be used up and that is what counts.

Monday

Clean out the fridge night. Lots of leftovers to get out of the fridge. I will probably cut up some fresh veggies to go with and make up a d

Tuesday

A package of the frozen leftover beef slices fashioned into perhaps a stew or stroganoff type meal.

Wednesday

Cabbage rolls. I work today and I know I will be tired, hence something I can pull out of the freezer and stick in the oven.

Thursday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. I was going to make this Monday, but realized how much in the way of leftovers were on various shelves in the fridge.

Friday

Lazy Perogies, and some fresh veggies and some dip.

Saturday

Baked spaghetti with garlic bread.

Sunday

Baked ham, mashed potatoes, peas/carrot mix and a salad.

There you have it. The first weeks menus leading up to BBQ season.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment