Monday, May 16, 2016

Goal Update and Project Declutter

Promised you all an update for my goals this month.

1.  Finish my quilt. No progress on this as of yet. I need a rather large area to lay everything out and have not really discovered one as of yet.

2.  Work on rug (finish it if possible).  It is out of hiding and sitting by my chair, kind of glares at me every now and then. Hoping to start work on it this week.

3.  Finish off some knitting projects (knitted hoods need sewing up and one needs the hood knitted).  Done.

4.  Knit two pairs of socks for myself.  Done.

5.  Cut out three skirt patterns.  Done.

6.  Cut out 4 top patterns.  Done

7.  Try for 18 no spend days this month (could be tricky as it is plant buying time). I am up to 12 so far this month.

 Well this ongoing project isn't seeing much happening this month. Right now I am only at 13 items gone from my house. I do have a feeling though that once I get working on planting there are many old broken pots and hanging baskets that will be adding to my total.




No comments:

Post a Comment