Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday Tidbits

I did my bill paying and grocery shopping early today, came home and started trying to catch up on all the work I didn't do in the house while potting up plants.

I did manage to clean the bathroom, wash walls in the sewing/craft room, wash the curtains from this room, do a bit of a pick up on the deck, and patio. Plus clean out the second kitty litter box and I even made a loaf of bread!!

Then I started in on the rug project. Slowly, but surely, step by step I will get it done.

Just a few more pictures.

These are some of the herbs I planted. Just have to find a place to put them, we are trying to group things together to make it easier to water everything.

That's enough for tonight. I don't want to bore you all.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment