Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Monday

I had to change my menu for Sunday as when I went to get a ham out of the meat freezer I discovered.....there were none. I remembered that there was no good sale on them the past few weeks. Hope I can pick one up this week.

Monday

Leftover Ham, with Scalloped Potatoes. Served with sliced cukes and cherry tomatoes. I have one last bag of frozen ham in the fridge freezer.

Tuesday

Leftovers from fridge. Sides to be decided later.

Wednesday

7 Layer Casserole.

Thursday

Chili served with toast points.

Friday

Salmon Balls (These are made like meat balls only using rice to hold them together). Veggies decided on later.

Saturday

Leftover 7 Layer Casserole.

Sunday

Hopefully Baked Ham, mashed potatoes, boiled carrots (or perhaps beets).

So there it is, my menus for the upcoming week.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment