Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Ramblings

I woke up this morning to this.

The fog was so thick that I could not see down into the valley below.

By this afternoon it looked like this outside.

It even got nice and warm out.

I took my daily walk after mass when it was nice and sunny.

I had a laid back day. Worked on my cross stitch project and the machine embroidered butterflies. This time I allowed my machine to rest a bit between each butterfly and things seemed to go much better. I managed to get 6 butterflies finished and at least 100 stitches done on the cross stitch.

Mass today went very well. Our last priest was moved very quickly from the parish. Turns out that some parishioners came forward with concerns as to his behavior. The rumor was that he was doing things unbecoming to a priest. Never saw that, but I am not always at the church or doing church business. A letter was read as to the allegations and how no evidence was found to support or deny the allegations brought forth. After much discussion, it was decided that since the trust aspect between the parish and priest had been broken it was best to move him to another parish. I hope this settles things down here, but I have visions of another upset like a few years ago happening. I really don't think we can heal our parish if that happens.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




1 comment:

  1. Good job getting some creating done...Church problems can be so discouraging.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete