Tuesday, August 6, 2013

When The Weather Is Lousy..........

This is what the sky has looked like for the past few days. Guess this is all a part of living on the prairies. One never knows what the weather is going to be from one instant to the next!


Yep, every night we have had rain. Last night was an inch and a half, today so far we got another tenth. The garden really needs a few days of sunshine and warm weather. By this time last year I was already picking ripe tomatoes and freezing the excess! Now all I have are large green balls hanging on the plants.

The sun did come out long enough today for me to pick this for our table.

A bit of colour for a rather dull day.

One good thing about days like this is that I get to work around the house. I also get to work on some knitting projects.

Finished the dish cloths.

And managed to get a baby afghan started on my needles.

I have also started sewing the blue tunic that I cut out months ago. Hopefully that will be finished tomorrow.

My afternoons are spent (well at least one hour) working on the cross stitch project. I will do my weekly update of that tomorrow.

I also started to tidy up and make my sewing/craft room a little more conducive to creating. I have a pretty good start on it, and have managed to make a bit more space to work in. More about that in another post at a later date.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment