Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Otherwise Known as Hump Day

It has not been the best of days for us on the old homestead. We took the vehicle in this morning because the air conditioner wasn't working right. Turns out that it is a bit more than just a filter and the car is still in the shop. Lord only knows what this is going to cost! Thank heavens we have money put away for emergencies.

I spent some of the day in the sewing room and tomorrow after I finish my next two projects I will post pictures of the finished products.

It is time for an update picture of my cross stitch project. I don't think I really got much accomplished as every few stitches I had to change colours. Hopefully I will be finished these few sections soon.

Here is last weeks picture.

This is this weeks.

I can actually see a small difference. Hopefully next week there will be even more of a difference.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment