Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project Update and Making Jam

My neighbour brought us more plums yesterday so I decided to make plum jam. Can't let that free fruit go to waste now can I. We are now the proud owners of 10 lovely jars of jam for the winter or to give as gifts to our sons.

Look at that lovely colour!!! We even have some for nibbling on.

I haven't had much time to do work on my counted cross stitch project, but I do try to do a bit each and every afternoon. I am taking little bites of this big elephant and will eventually get it done.

Here is what it looked like last week.

And this is how far I have managed to get this week.
I can see a slight difference, but the changing of colours every few stitches seems to take up much of my stitching time.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment