I spent most of yesterday cutting scrap fabric into usable quilt blocks. One of these days I will have to sit down and start piecing fabric together.
I still have a bit more to cut and hopefully will get that done sometime this week. At least before I add any more scraps to the collection.
I am almost finished the burgundy yarn portion of this circle on the rug project. I am hoping to get that done tonight and add some cream yarn. I will be posting a picture soon of what it looks like now tomorrow.
I also made a couple of new recipes. One was from Pinterest and Facebook to use up some of my rhubarb. I think it is okay, nothing special, but tasty enough. If you see Rhubarb Dump Cake, in any of your online searches give it a try and see what you think.
The second recipe I made was to use up some leftover ham I had packaged about a month ago and froze. This turned out very well even though I had to substitute some ingredients.
It was nice and cheesy. The casserole really hit the spot. Next time I may just try it with the correct pasta and the peas instead of the substituted green bean. I just wanted to use things up from the freezer and this seemed a good way to do so.
Off to continue making cord for my rug. Keep your fingers crossed that I use up that yarn!
Everybody have a wonderful evening.