Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Ramblings


Today was Trinity Sunday and our 10 am Mass was once again packed. I was second reader and got to read the exact phrase written in the above image.

While I find it easy to understand and relate to God the Father and God the Son I sometimes find it very difficult to relate to the Holy Spirit.

Today Father Brian spoke about what the Holy Spirit is and I find myself starting to relate a bit better. If I consider the Holy Spirit as Love then the whole thing makes a great deal of sense. After all God  and the son are both Love in the purest of all senses.

Today, being Father's Day we had a laid back day. The boys (guess I should think of them as men now) both called their Dad and had nice long conversations with him. Hopefully they will both be home soon and we can have a nice long visit.

Harvey went, or at least tried to go fishing, this afternoon. A lovely rain storm came up and so he had to come home. Of course the rain only lasted a few minutes, but it was enough to have him packing up and coming home.

I spent the afternoon sewing. I managed to finish off the nightie and pulled out the next pattern I am going to sew. Slowly but surely getting through all those patterns I cut out as part of my goals for this month. Once again it was too cloudy to do any cross stitching so I hope to get at that again this coming week.

I hope to post a picture or pictures of all the sewing projects next week, once they are washed and pressed fit once more to be seen.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment