Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Happenings

The day started out much like this.

Clouds moving in and out most of the morning. It kept us wondering whether the forecast was going to come true.

Needless to say, by the afternoon the skies had mostly cleared, there had been no rain, and the day had gotten very humid. So humid in fact that for the first time in about 3 weeks we needed to turn on our air conditioning. Still no rain, but I really do believe we will get something later this evening.

Harvey spent the day weeding his garden. Since he has been working on the deck nothing really got done and the weeds were slowly overtaking his plants.

Me, well I spent the day in the sewing room. That is exactly where I will be most of tomorrow as well. I really do want to meet my goal for this month and there is not much month left in which to do so. I managed to sew a top today and got out the dreaded jacket pattern. I am going to force myself to get that done over the next couple of days.

Hopefully on Monday I will have some lovely pictures to show you, as well as an update on how well I met my goals this month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment