Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

It has been a quiet day on the old homestead. I had another trip to the dentist and so far no trouble what so ever. This is my kind of trip.

We managed to get everything back on the deck and even most of the yard cleaned up. Things are getting back to normal and I am starting to look forward to our summer at home.

I can't remember if I posted pictures of Harvey's "Lazy Kitties" so if I have forgive me. He now has them up on the new and improved deck.
Ahhh, don't they just show how relaxing summer really is!

My flowers are starting to come a bit better. We have had a bit of warmer weather and that is helping a great deal.
My begonia's are starting to bloom.
And what I call mini petunias are starting to fill out.

Ahhh, summer in all its glory is here.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment