Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Monthly Goals for June and A Bit Of A Wrap Up On Last Month
Thought I would begin this post with an update of how I did with last months challenges.
Out of my six challenges I can honestly say I have diligently been working on 4 of them and partially working on number 5.
It has been so rainy, cold. and I have been working so much that the walking and adding a couple of blocks a week did not happen. I walked whenever I could. I had hoped to be up to 22 blocks by the end of the month, but I am stuck on 16.
I also did not sew the jacket. Two reasons for this, it's summer and somehow sewing a long sleeved jacket just doesn't fit somehow. I also have run out of fusible interfacing so I hope to pick some up this weekend when we head to Regina for some shopping and a visit with Kris.
I still feel pretty good about accomplishing what I have on the remainder of the goals.
My goals for this month are as follows:
1. Continue with the rug project.
2. Continue with the Angel cross stitch I started oh so many years ago.
3. Continue with my daily early morning walks and try oh so hard to add a block or two each week.
4. Clean and organize the kitchen cupboards. I really do not know how they get so messed up with only two of us at home most of the time.
5. Sew the patterns I cut out last month and perhaps get that jacket sewn as well.
Once my subbing at the schools is over with July should be a breeze for the goals I have in mind.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.