Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baking, Using Up and Cleaning

I think I am a bit worried about my upcoming visit to the dentist tomorrow so I have hardly sat still at all today.

Along with all my regular little Tuesday chores I managed to do a few others.

I painted the stairs to our deck. Harvey did the first coat and I did the second.

Hopefully by the weekend I will be almost back to normal. I can hardly wait to have coffee in my rocker out on the deck each and every morning this summer.

I took all the dried out bits and bobs of bread and made bread crumbs.

I even managed to use all the rhubarb I harvested from the garden yesterday (sure hope there is more) making two rhubarb sponge pies.

I also make a Rhubarb Dump cake that I forgot to take a picture of. As soon as it cooled I put it into the freezer.

I got a picture today from my niece Ashley of  her two little ones.

Rylan Cooper is 3 years old, and Aria Rose is 8 months. Poor Aria got a reflection through her face when I took the picture.... This is the best I could do.

I also did a bit of sewing cord to the rug project and once this post is done will start making more cord.

The item that I am most proud of however is that the insides of my kitchen cupboards are clean and well organized!!! Now just to give the outsides a good cleaning and one of my goals for this month is finished already.

Still trying to simplify my life, and by decluttering my cupboards I am one step closer.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment