Monday, June 16, 2014

Menu Monday


Good morning, another week full of endless possibilities has arrived. School is almost out and soon Kurt and Kris will be home for longer visits. Got to love this time of year!!!!

After a year or two of posting my menus I noticed that I have never put in lunch or breakfast. That is mainly because either those meals are catch as catch can or leftovers from other meals that would only be enough for one person so can't be used for a clean out the fridge night meal. 

Monday

Leftover Ham made into a casserole. Casseroles stretch out your meat and since everything is cooked in one pot makes clean up a breeze.

Tuesday

Smoked Sausage, salad, and mashed potatoes.

Wednesday

Cabbage Rolls. I am pulling the last of the frozen ones making room for this falls cooking session.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge. I might change Wednesday and tonight around I just have to wait and see how much there is in the way of smoked sausage leftovers. If there is enough I may just make something up with the leftovers.

Friday

Salmon patties, rice and salad.

Saturday

Chicken breasts made in the slow cooker. Served with rice and some beets (lots of beets to clear out of the freezer)

Sunday

This was going to be a pork roast night, but I think I will do a roast chicken instead.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment