Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mid Week And Dental Visits



Today I made what is the first in a series of visits to a dentist. A new dentist, one who doesn't know me and who I don't know. My old dentist passed away a few years ago and this young one took over his practice.

Of course, I need another root canal and while I have never been bothered by root canals (I have had three already). This time could be another story.

Now that the freezing is out (it only took 6 hours), the whole side of my face is sore to the touch. I know the dentist was as gentle as he could be, but something tells me this one is going to hurt!!! I only have three more visits before all the work that needs to be accomplished is.

Before the freezing came out I did manage to get a few things done.

I weeded my perennial bed and the Hosta bed at the side of the house. I even managed to water a few plants and get a few hung back up.

I started some sewing as it was much too overcast to even think of trying to cross stitch and tonight as soon as I finish this post I will be back working on my rug project making cord to stitch on tomorrow.

Here is hoping for a pain free tomorrow so I can finish up in the garden. I need to dead head some mini roses, some petunias, and some Gerbera daisy plants. I also want to clean the front of my cupboards and finish sewing the shorts I started today, perhaps even starting the other pair I cut out.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment