Friday, January 13, 2017
1. Blinds and drapes open on those sunny days to take advantage of the solar heating and light from the sun (and when it is -52 C with the wind chill having the bright sun beam into the front room sure keeps the furnace from continually running).
2. Brought home the leftover Chinese food from our anniversary supper. We had another supper and a lunch from what we brought home. 6 meals, how wonderful.
3. Using up the bits and bobs of yarn and fabric around the house.
4. Getting everything together to list on the handmade site, plus some of the garage sale sites.
5. Using the last of the DVD's to copy my pictures to. I have one completed (then the computer started acting weird...must have done something wrong) and hopefully will get three more done very shortly.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.