Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What To Do

I have often spoken of the inherited craft projects from my Mom. I am slowly but surely working my way through them all. I do have to mix in a few of my own projects, but the end of the cross stitch kit projects seems to be in sight.

The following are the ones left from Mom's stash.

So a whole 8 kits left to work my way through (please excuse the yellowish pictures, for some reason the flash on my camera is acting very strangely).

I figure that doing the easy ones first will give me the most satisfaction, and perhaps the most bang for my time.

After these are done, I must get the stamped embroidery and the sugar bag tea towels completed. My mom always seemed to have something on the go, and it looks like she had planned to be busy for another 10 or so years.

At least now I will have room for a few of my own projects.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful creative person she must have been and you follow in her footsteps. Its a lovely legacy!

    ReplyDelete