Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Monday

I think I am just going to post the entree for my meals as I seem to make a habit of changing the sides. Sometimes it is to use up what I have on hand and other times I am just too lazy to go down to the freezer and bring a veggie up.

Monday

Leftover Shrimp Pasta Salad (ran out of tuna so used shrimp instead).

Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast made into a stir fry.

Wednesday

Baked or grilled Chicken Breasts

Thursday

Leftover Ham made with scalloped potatoes in the microwave.

Friday

Salmon Patties

Saturday

Grilled or baked ribs

Sunday

Pork Roast

So those are my plans for the week. Hope to get some inspiration for sides as the week progresses. I do know I want lots, and lots of veggies.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment