Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday Goings

Today our oldest Kurt left for Regina. He will be staying with some friends for a few days and then boarding a plane for a 2 week trip to Cuba. Hopefully he will have a great time and see lots of new and interesting things to him.

I have been working on my cross stitch angel for 2 or 3 hours each afternoon for the last week and a half.

This is what it looked like when I first started working on her again.


This is what I have accomplished over the past week and a half.

Not much of a difference, but slowly but surely it will be completed. I had hoped to finish this by the end of the month, but I don't think that will happen. I will however give it my best shot.

I plan on getting a few other simple new projects done this month as I work on this. I always need to have something in my hands to keep them occupied.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment