Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monday Menus on Tuesday

Well I worked out my monthly menu with what I could find in my freezer, fridge and cupboard yesterday evening. So my weekly menu can get posted today.

Monday

We had a forage through the fridge night as I brought home lots of leftovers from the family reunion.

Tuesday

Chili and toast.

Wednesday

Leftover Chicken made into a casserole.

Thursday

I am going to fry some leftover ham and serve it with pasta and beans.

Friday

Fish fillets (either grilled or fried) cole slaw and baked beans.

Saturday

Another leftover night, we will be cleaning out the fridge of any and all leftovers. I figure on making a salad to go along with the meal.

Sunday

Beer Can Chicken on the bbq along with slaw and potato salad.

So those are my use it up menus for this week.

I will post about the reunion tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment