Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Wanderings

Today I stuck around the house except for one small errand this morning. The day started off cool so I went out to the garden for some picking.

First I picked some sage and got it into the dehydrator.

It sure made the house smell nice.

Next I picked these.

There is nothing like having fresh beans for supper. Yum.

I started and finished the pillow I was going to make for my friend Deb out of her mother's clothing.

She only wanted a small pillow that she could hug in bed.

I dropped it off late this afternoon and she loved it!!!

I have started to cut the squares for her Dad's blanket. Tonight I managed to cut up all the white material and hopefully tomorrow I will get the brown and odd colours cut up.

Then tonight I had a surprise. Our youngest son Kris Skyped us and we had a lovely conversation about Harvey and I coming up to do some shopping and taking him out for supper. We have it all planned now. I think I will enjoy this Skype thing once I get a handle on it.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment