Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Going On's

The title is a bit deceiving as I did absolutely nothing today other than get dressed, run a few errands this morning, and meet a friend for lunch.

Harvey on the other hand cleaned up the yard after our storm from yesterday. I just looked at my flowers and garden and could not even think of clearing things up.

Just thought I would share some photos of our hail yesterday.

Here it is coming down.

Here is a picture of the sizes (well the bigger ones that came down).

No wonder there was such a mess to clean up outside. I am just glad our siding did not get dented or holes in it. A friends new siding has at least 4 holes and numerous cracks in it. They also lost a few shingles as well in the wind.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment