Friday, September 19, 2014

Ahhh, Friday At Last

Well this is the last day of subbing as far as I know for the remainder of the month. It will be nice to stay home and get things done.

After supper today, I decided it was time to do up the carrots for the freezer. Harvey picked them yesterday and I know he wants to finish the garden off this weekend, so before I get overwhelmed I decided to get these done.


The peeled sliced carrots, just waiting for the water to come to a boil in the blancher.


The finished product, cooling before I seal them and put all this yummyness in the freezer.

Yesterday I made these.....

 Lovely crisps to put in the freezer. I managed to use up all the apples and since only three of these made it to the freezer, I am wishing I had a few more apples to make more.

I am going to close with a photo of our trip to the Isle of Skye. Seems fitting with the end of the referendum in Scotland at this point in time.


Here we are driving over the bridge from the mainland to Skye.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment