Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Ramblings

It has been a busy day on the old homestead. I even managed to get these done before we left for Mass today.

So now I have 12 of the bags of tomatoes I plan on having residing in the freezer. After Mass and a bit of running around I even got more tomatoes picked to work on tomorrow or the next day.

Mass today was very interesting. Father Brian kept referring to the first reading and saying we were to be "watchmen" for Christ. Watching for sinners and setting them on the right road in the way Christ would, gently without recriminations or judgement. Something all of us find hard to do even in the best of times. We are not to gossip or spread rumors about others short comings or sins, but rather to look into our own. I will be spending lots of time trying to figure this one out for sure.....

Now I think I will share how far I have gotten on my rug project and my cross stitch project.

First the rug project.

I am still trying to decide if I want to use up two balls of this colour of yarn and then go to the darker brown or trade and use the darker brown when I am done this ball.

Now the cross stitch project.

Slowly but surely, stitch by stitch it is being finished. I am hoping that it will only take me a couple more months to finish it (keeping my fingers crossed for this month and next). No matter how many stitches I complete, it seems like I am at a stand still right now. Guess it is because I am so very close to the end.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment