Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Ramblings


This Sunday at Mass. Father Brian spoke about gifts. How everything we have and everything we are is a gift from God. He ended with the question "What gift are we thankful for today."


God has given me many gifts over the years. Some are physical and I can actually hold them in my cupped hands. More are ephemeral and can't be seen or touched. I am grateful every day for all that my God has given me.

Many years ago I started a Gratitude Journal and every day I add to what I am grateful for. Sometimes it is the love that Harvey and I share, sometimes it is as simple as the sound of a child's laughter. Whatever it is, I know it and everything else that shapes my day is a gift and I try (many times I fail) to live up to be deserving of these gifts.

What gifts are you grateful for today and everyday?

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment