Wednesday, September 3, 2014
I am a bit late getting these posted but here they are in no specific order.
1. Sew the top I have cut out...... This has been on my list for the last couple of months.
2. Cut out a coat and start sewing it. This is the pattern and the fabric I plan on using.
Not sure which view I will be making, but I love the way this coat seems to drape. Not sure how long it will take to sew either.
3. Continue with the rug project. This is slowly but surely growing and will be ready for Kris for Christmas.
4. Continue with the cross stitch project and when (if I manage to get it done before the end of the month) done start on the second unfinished cross stitch project.
5. Plan out the quilt for our bedroom.
6. Freeze at least 24 bags of tomatoes for use this winter.
7. Make and freeze cabbage rolls.
8 Make and freeze cabbage bread.
This list should keep me very busy, but at least the freezing of tomatoes has already been started. I will be doing this one piecemeal throughout the month as tomatoes ripen.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.