Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Update Wednesday

Today I decided to do some work on my various projects.

I actually pinned and cut out the coat I want to get made.

I had a hard time fitting all the pieces onto my fabric and had to change the layout a few times before I cut it. After three hours pinning, repinning, and cutting I finally finished. I still have to cut out the interfacing and transfer the markings, but there is always tomorrow!!!

This afternoon I worked on my cross stitch.

Can you see a difference from the last picture I posted? Everyday just a bit more gets done on this. Hope to finish it by the end of October so I can move on to the other Unfinished Project involving cross stitch.

Just before supper I decided to sew the cord onto the rug project.

Looks pretty darn good. I will use up the second skein of the gold-brown colour and then the variegated yarn will be put in use again, before I finish off with the dark brown.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment