Friday, March 4, 2016

Frugal Friday

I have been racking my brain for five frugal things I have done this week and just may have come up with a few.

1.  Walked every morning and afternoon.

2.   Had free coffee at a friends.

3.   Used two coupons to pick up items for our trip.

4.   The usual frugal making of bread, cooking meals from scratch as much as possible, turning the heat down in our bedroom during the day and opening the drapes and blinds in the south facing windows during the day to use the light of the sun to heat the front half of the house.

5.   Making a list for our stock up shopping trip tomorrow. I even listed the places (stores) we need to visit in order to get everything.

6.   Found $2.10 while out walking. Money put in my savings jars immediately upon returning home.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie...sounds like you've done well this week...I never find money when I walk...boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, and meant to say that if you watch Ebay for pie birds, they generally have some at good prices....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our living room is south facing and it makes such a difference to the warmth of the house when I let the sun shine in.

    ReplyDelete